Not a Bug Amp Block > Speaker Drive > Gain Meter?

Ugly Bunny

Power User
Not sure what's going on. Not sure if this is expected behaviour or if it's a bug on the FM3 or a bug on the Axe III, but this wasn't getting any traction in the general discussion, so I figured I'd post here. I don't know if this is a bug/feature of the editors or the unit itself. Mods, please move to the correct forum is this isn't it. Thanks!

On all of my Axe Fx III presets (right), the meter is at 0dB. It's a -6 on all of my FM3 presets. Nothing seems to make it move one way or the other; there doesn't appear to be any parameter attached to it and no matter what I play (or if I don't play), it stays the same (on both units). Any ideas what it's doing or what setting affects it (or what it affects?)

FM3: 4.00b5; Axe-Fx III: 16.02, latest/most recent editors, but I can double check for exact numbers if you need it.

.png

View attachment 84816

Disregard; this appears to have been fixed in the latest FW without mention in the release notes. It now aligns exactly with the Axe Edit III, which also got a new tab that combined both speaker tabs :tonguewink:

Screen Shot 2021-06-20 at 3.15.03 PM.png

Disregard; this appears to have been fixed in the latest FW without mention in the release notes. It now aligns exactly with the Axe Edit III, which also got a new tab that combined both speaker tabs :tonguewink:
Thank you for the update! This was an issue introduced in the beta cycle, hence no mention of it in the release notes.

Back
Top Bottom