• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Amp block for Friedman BE models

KJB

Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Question with the Fm 3 I'm using the Friedman BE in amp block but can't find the Friedman 4x12 in cab block .
What cabs would be a good match up with that head ? I could use the looper to compare.
Thank You KB

Rex

Legend!
Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Question with the Fm 3 I'm using the Friedman BE in amp block but can't find the Friedman 4x12 in cab block .
What cabs would be a good match up with that head ? I could use the looper to compare.
Thank You KB
Search for @yek’s amp guide. You’ll find suggested pairings.

FPFL

Experienced
I would blend two cabs - a v30 4x12 and a Creamback 4x12.
Friedman cabs I've seen are a mix of these two speakers top and bottom row.

sparkle

Inspired
A legacy cab 4x12 fractal GB m160
Low cut 96. And high cut 13000 (or whatever you prefer) may be a good start…
Then add a 57 mic cab for flavor

Last edited:
Reactions: KJB

KJB

A legacy cab 4x12 fractal HB m160
Low cut 96. And high cut 13000 (or whatever you prefer) may be a good start…
Then add a 57 mic cab for flavor
Thanks forgot to mention I only have high quality headphones no FFR yet .
Would the same settings and Cab apply to using headphones?

Fizz

Inspired
I have the York pack and love it but did a search the other day for them and these also popped up. I liked them more.. pretty sure it was the first one I picked:
93 — 2x12 ORNG M25 57 OH — OwnHammer
94 — 2x12 ORNG M25 84 Rear OH — OwnHammer
95 — 2x12 ORNG M25 121 OH — OwnHammer
96 — 2x12 ORNG M25 U70 OH — OwnHammer

EDIT: Also look for the Zilla 2x12 Creambacks that are on your FM3.. just search for Zilla

Last edited:

KJB

I have the York pack and love it but did a search the other day for them and these also popped up. I liked them more.. pretty sure it was the first one I picked:
93 — 2x12 ORNG M25 57 OH — OwnHammer
94 — 2x12 ORNG M25 84 Rear OH — OwnHammer
95 — 2x12 ORNG M25 121 OH — OwnHammer
96 — 2x12 ORNG M25 U70 OH — OwnHammer

EDIT: Also look for the Zilla 2x12 Creambacks that are on your FM3.. just search for Zilla
Thank you the IR combination are endless ! Alot of great tone chasing

Top Bottom