Amp Advanced Setting Question

Axeman

Experienced
I'm not sure if this is a minor oversight in the firmware, so I'm asking the question first.

When I change the Low Cut Freq under the PREAMP section of the ADVANCED PAGE, it also changes the LOW CUT on the INPUT EQ PAGE. This seems to make sense since the input EQ logically seems linked to the PREAMP. But when I change the HI CUT FREQ on the PREAMP section of the ADVANCED PAGE, it does NOT change the HIGHT CUT on the INPUT EQ page. Are these supposed to be different settings and why?

Thank you!

I'm not sure if this is a minor oversight in the firmware, so I'm asking the question first.

When I change the Low Cut Freq under the PREAMP section of the ADVANCED PAGE, it also changes the LOW CUT on the INPUT EQ PAGE. This seems to make sense since the input EQ logically seems linked to the PREAMP. But when I change the HI CUT FREQ on the PREAMP section of the ADVANCED PAGE, it does NOT change the HIGHT CUT on the INPUT EQ page. Are these supposed to be different settings and why?

Thank you!
Are you talking about front panel or in Axe Edit?

The high cut is a post EQ (after the preamp), if I remember correctly. That's why it isn't reflected on the input EQ.

I believe this is the same control shown on 2pages for convenience. I could be wrong but I know there are a couple instances of repeated controls here and there

The high cut is a post EQ (after the preamp), if I remember correctly. That's why it isn't reflected on the input EQ.

There is a Hi Cut Freq in the PREAMP section of the ADVANCED PAGE and on the INPUT EQ page, so I assumed they are the same. But they are not linked together like the respective Lo Cut settings are. It's odd because it's not clear how the High Cuts are different. They are in the same place and same position as the Low Cut.

Back
Top Bottom