Amp A B C D

andyp13

Power User
Hi all
I have always used the same Amp virtually from day one, using Axe Edit I decided to have an experiment with different amps. How do I get different amps on A B C D...
I have my Shiver on A, and switch to B and load up a different Amp and it also replaces my Shiver on A... but even when I have the two shiver amps (which is not what I really want) if I save the settings on A it does not load in B - the settings don’t change? only the shiver in A responds to the changes.... I would love to try 4 different amps A B C & D.. but I can’t seem to be able to do this. 🤷‍♂️

Panic over, it seems to work fine using Axe Edit via my MacBook...but on windows im not able to select different amps? I’ll uninstall and reinstall it and see what happens.
however, is this normal, if I have two of the same amps on A and B, with different settings. I am unable to save the settings on A and load it into B? The only way I can set the same tone settings is to write down the settings on amp A and then manually adjust amp B. This is on both Windows and Mac versions.
if I adjust amp A I can load up the saved settings to put it back to the original..the same Amp on B ignores the settings?

Back
Top Bottom