Ambient Wash

JEL

Can someone please assist in putting a patch like this together for the AX8.......I would also pay you some cash for your help and time in producing it. I simply don't have the programming skills or the time to recreate this.

I especially like towards the end of the video that you can clearly hear the guitar parts being played, but there is that underlying ambient goodness.

Thanks in advance,
J

Don't know about the AX8 but the FX8 has some presets that sound almost just like this. Just like the guys in the video says: low mix, high repeat, dark tone is the key. Then add reverb.

Can someone please assist in putting a patch like this together for the AX8.......I would also pay you some cash for your help and time in producing it. I simply don't have the programming skills or the time to recreate this.

I especially like towards the end of the video that you can clearly hear the guitar parts being played, but there is that underlying ambient goodness.

Thanks in advance,
J

Welcome to the Fractal World ,,, be patient there are people on here fully capable to do this . I too am an ambient fan.

Thanks for the info - I will download these and see if they match the vibe of the example in the video.

Is it possible to get any those presets modified for the FX8?

Sure... get "fractool" (do a google search to find it). Works great... I got it so I could try any of the Axe-change presets on the AX8.

It converts the FX presets to AX8 pretty flawlessly. If the preset overloads the AX8 memory (pretty rare) you'll see the AX8 with the reverb disabled (as an example) so check the AX8 after you load the converted patch to make sure all the blocks are functioning. You may need to lower the quality of an effect from Ultra Res to Normal, etc.

Sure... get "fractool" (do a google search to find it). Works great... I got it so I could try any of the Axe-change presets on the AX8.

It converts the FX presets to AX8 pretty flawlessly. If the preset overloads the AX8 memory (pretty rare) you'll see the AX8 with the reverb disabled (as an example) so check the AX8 after you load the converted patch to make sure all the blocks are functioning. You may need to lower the quality of an effect from Ultra Res to Normal, etc.
Won't convert to 'FX8'.....

I have an FX8 not AX8.

Has anybody tried tackling the sound in the video that LawLess post a couple post up? ... Just curious, that seems like a really usable preset for me as far as ambient type stuff goes :)

Back
Top Bottom