Ambient patch makes loud swoosh when selected

Mr.RangoTango

Experienced
Hey guys currently I'm having trouble with a modified "galaxy" ambient patch I downloaded from here. When I switch to that preset it makes a really loud swoosh sound like all the effects are being triggered immediately. Is there a way to control this?

Another thing. I have a boss fv500 expression pedal that doesn't go to zero when the heel is down - and in the beginning ,when I slide it up, it slices the all of the sound :)

the expression pedal sounds like it's knackered. you might be able to control the zippering if you set the damping value higher. you'll need to either adjust the curve where you link the pedal to the parameter, so volume is at zero when the pedal is at minimum
volume pedals do not make good expression pedals. is it attached to your midi controller, or in the back of the axe?

you might be able to control the swoosh by setting the volume block to zero with the pedal, turning pc reset to on and then saving the preset

Hey guys currently I'm having trouble with a modified "galaxy" ambient patch I downloaded from here. When I switch to that preset it makes a really loud swoosh sound like all the effects are being triggered immediately. Is there a way to control this?

Another thing. I have a boss fv500 expression pedal that doesn't go to zero when the heel is down - and in the beginning ,when I slide it up, it slices the all of the sound :)
Just regarding the pedal question, have you calibrated the pedal? That will adjust for "min" and "max" variations.

Also, some pedals have an adjustment control that can cause that behavior.

Back
Top Bottom