Amazing import acoustic

Jon Kaneshiro

Experienced
Vendor

I just got this acoustic the other day from Hsienmo Guitars in China. While I am always hesitant about any import guitar this one is very good. They are made with a great wood selection, have amazing playability, and are freakin loud. One of the highlights is the tuning machines. I don’t know if they’re made in house or whatever, but they are smooth and have a nice ratio to them. This guitar was under $600. I would call these the Shijie of acoustic guitars if you’re hip on Shijie electrics.

I just got this acoustic the other day from Hsienmo Guitars in China. While I am always hesitant about any import guitar this one is very good. They are made with a great wood selection, have amazing playability, and are freakin loud. One of the highlights is the tuning machines. I don’t know if they’re made in house or whatever, but they are smooth and have a nice ratio to them. This guitar was under $600. I would call these the Shijie of acoustic guitars if you’re hip on Shijie electrics.

This is BS spam . At $600 all you can do is review the ONE guitar in front of you that will not be representative of the production. Even a 5X this price you still need to buy with your ears.

This is BS spam . At $600 all you can do is review the ONE guitar in front of you that will not be representative of the production. Even a 5X this price you still need to buy with your ears.
I did buy this one as. Was hearing some pretty great things about the company. Obviously there are other brands in this price range that can produce equal tone and playability. Just wanted to share what I found🤷🏻‍♂️

I did buy this one as. Was hearing some pretty great things about the company. Obviously there are other brands in this price range that can produce equal tone and playability. Just wanted to share what I found🤷🏻‍♂️
Sorry if I am wrong about your video and comment but I see many posts like this that are paid or just ads. Everything about your post says advert.

Back
Top Bottom