Am I doing something wrong or is this a glitch?

guittarzzan

Inspired
I have been out of the loop for a while with the AxeII, but spent some time with it yesterday and updated banks, axedit and firmware to the latest. I would have posted this in the bugs forum, but not sure if it's a bug or just me missing a detail.

When I select a factory preset in Axedit, it loads the patch, but on a number of the patches, after several seconds, it sounds as if a huge amount of low cut eq has been turned on. When the patch first loads, it sounds thick and beefy, but then after a few seconds, a lot of the bass and meat just vanish and I end up with a thinned out version of what was there.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a known issue....or what?

thanks,
Steve

I think one thing you may be doing wrong is posting AxeFX II posts in the Standard/Ultra forum

I have been out of the loop for a while with the AxeII, but spent some time with it yesterday and updated banks, axedit and firmware to the latest. I would have posted this in the bugs forum, but not sure if it's a bug or just me missing a detail.

When I select a factory preset in Axedit, it loads the patch, but on a number of the patches, after several seconds, it sounds as if a huge amount of low cut eq has been turned on. When the patch first loads, it sounds thick and beefy, but then after a few seconds, a lot of the bass and meat just vanish and I end up with a thinned out version of what was there.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a known issue....or what?

thanks,
Steve

Back
Top Bottom