Try to play Metalingus, great song by Alter Bridge.
In this video i used Fractal Axe fx II XL+ with a ibanez s5470

Patch:
Amp : Dual rectifier Modern 2
Cab: Tonematch of a Mesa Boogie Cabinet

Tell me what you think

Nice job, man! AB has been in my top three favorite bands for years.

Sounds killer bro! Just listened to this song over the weekend so thanks for taking the time to make the video and rock out and rock on!

Just a note on what Tremonti does in the chorus on the "I see clearly" part @1:10 and @2:07, try putting your whammy out away from the guitar and 'flicking' it to make that Edge tremolo trill a little. Check out this demo @4:35:

Such a cool technique and makes a really unique sound, Tremonti throws it in whenever he feels that trill urge ;)! Rock on @Jack_Zan!

Sounds killer bro! Just listened to this song over the weekend so thanks for taking the time to make the video and rock out and rock on!

Just a note on what Tremonti does in the chorus on the "I see clearly" part @1:10 and @2:07, try putting your whammy out away from the guitar and 'flicking' it to make that Edge tremolo trill a little. Check out this demo @4:35:

Such a cool technique and makes a really unique sound, Tremonti throws it in whenever he feels that trill urge ;)! Rock on @Jack_Zan!

I understand what you mean! Unfortunately my guitar has a partially blocked bridge, I can't do upwards dive bomb, and unfortunately not even this trill 🥲.
Anyway, thanks for the advice! they are always very welcome 🤘🏻😃

Nicely done! And nice S2170...you don't see many of those :). Even if it was unblocked, you can't flick the whammy on the ZR bridge.

Back
Top Bottom