Almost 2 months with no FW update...

Yes and the topic disappeared I don’t know why .
I just buy myself a Gibson les Paul today , my first one . No one cares but I want to tell it 🤣
Never show a left handed guitar to a lefty .
This music shop was great
Visited Long and McQuade yesterday (Canadian equivilent of GC in US) - not one lefty to be found in the 1-200 guitars there - told the sales dude "hey lefty lives matter too eh!"

Yes and the topic disappeared I don’t know why .
I just buy myself a Gibson les Paul today , my first one . No one cares but I want to tell it 🤣
Never show a left handed guitar to a lefty .
This music shop was great

Congrats! Mud must pay a good wage. :)

I've been on AX 3 since May and enjoy reading stuff here, its help those like me picking this sound monster, personally I don't know what might be the next step for fractal !? I am blown away by the quality from A to Z .. but I guess Cliff will do wonders!

I don’t have played guitar for 5 days because of some holidays (very rare) .

i tried my new guitar in the JP2c head . Sound great .
then I tried it with the axe , in my rectifier preset that I don’t like a lot normally :
big eyes 👀 expression of the face . Huge and killer sound .
seriously, sometimes I am picky with the axe, but this product sound really amazing . Sometimes doing a pause with your stuff makes you realize how much it is good .
i am not waiting sound improvements so, guitars are really important . Not against some new amps and effects 😅

I don’t have played guitar for 5 days because of some holidays (very rare) .

i tried my new guitar in the JP2c head . Sound great .
then I tried it with the axe , in my rectifier preset that I don’t like a lot normally :
big eyes 👀 expression of the face . Huge and killer sound .
seriously, sometimes I am picky with the axe, but this product sound really amazing . Sometimes doing a pause with your stuff makes you realize how much it is good .
i am not waiting sound improvements so, guitars are really important . Not against some new amps and effects 😅

It's definitely important to give your ears a rest sometimes, either by having a break from something or using something else. That way when you go back to your rig you hear it with fresh ears and can appreciate it more

I had the same as you this week, had some time away and when I got home went out to band practice. Fired up my FM3 live rig and couldn't help but smile at how good it sounded

If Cliff stopped updating the AX3 and FM3 right now, I would have zero complaints. Cygnus really brought these units to another level and having the firmware basically aligned so you can “swap” presets between the two was huge for me. I use my AX3 in my studio and it never leaves the rack. FM3 + FC6 is my live rig. Being able to have the same sounds on both units makes life very simple for me.

I’m playing more and tweaking less than I ever have since I joined the Fractal world back in the Ultra days. Couldn’t be happier.

Back
Top Bottom