Allowed back into forum

When it changed I was for some reason only able to read and not post..the confirmation email was never recieved in mail or spam after twenty attempts. I scoured, googled, looked at help buttons, no way to contact mods. All help lead to product sales...sales..pructs..tickets etc. Eventually only back on after mailing sales in Fractal who forwarded my mail like champions. Big respect to the sales person who forwarded my mail otherwise I would still be blocked.

I see other forums have methods of contacting forum mods if any problems. Maybe there is a way but never found it, and trust me I looked every day. Ridiculous really, never wanted to mail sales because I thought that is for buying products but it worked. How many other people still have the problem? You'll never know because they can't post or contact anyone on the forum. This should be rectified. Well. it's great to be back!

Hi Ahmed. Sorry to hear about your troubles with email verification.

Emailing sales@ is fine. They'll forward it to me.

@aol.com has been rate limiting email from the forum. I'm working with them to rectify the problem.

I had the same problem on a different forum...problem turned out the confirmation emails where going to my email spam folder for some strange reason.

I had the problem last week. Changed my email address, and no confirmations were sent. Went on the main Fractal website and opened a tech support ticket (product, not forum). A day later the emails came through. It looks like that's what you need to do if you get locked out of the forum.

I had the problem last week. Changed my email address, and no confirmations were sent. Went on the main Fractal website and opened a tech support ticket (product, not forum). A day later the emails came through. It looks like that's what you need to do if you get locked out of the forum.
Your emails were caught in a queue backlog we had mid-last week.

Please do not open support tickets for help with email on the forum.

You can contact me via the conversation system here on the forum if you're not getting emails.

Thanks.

You may want to sticky that someplace prominent. When I was locked out, it appeared that I had no privileges, and couldn't see any other option but contacting support.

But thats why I was off so long, even then didn't want to contact sales. They're busy enough, if I didn't though I would still be on the outside looking in..cheers anyway

Hi Ahmed. Sorry to hear about your troubles with email verification.

Emailing sales@ is fine. They'll forward it to me.

@aol.com has been rate limiting email from the forum. I'm working with them to rectify the problem.
You're a proper star though mate, you got me back in super fast. Eternally grateful

Back
Top Bottom