Wish Allow switches connected to FC Pedal 1-4 jacks to be used as stand-in switches

Would it be possible to allow switches connected to FC Pedal 1-4 jacks to be used as stand-in switches?
Are they not already? I admit to not having much experience with using them - in fact, only once to test something for another user... And that was using the Switch jacks.

I just assumed ALL switches connected to the FC already allowed that.

Are they not already? I admit to not having much experience with using them - in fact, only once to test something for another user... And that was using the Switch jacks.

I just assumed ALL switches connected to the FC already allowed that.

With FC connected to the FX3, switches connected to the switch ports can be stand-in switches. Have not seen a way to do that with switches connected to the pedal jacks. Have not tried it with switches connected to an FC6 connected to the FM9, as it's still on its way back from CEBA, but switches connected to the pedal jacks on the FM9 itself get to be stand-in switches (page 79 in the manual - YESSSSS!!!! :D).

It'd be nice to be able to use the extra bits I have lying around to get 4 more stand-in switches. I can directly assign them using the FC#[1-4] Pedal #[1-4] controllers and use them for that sort of thing, but you can't assign it to stand in for a switch in a layout. Setting the pedal jack as Momentary lets a momentary switch toggle something, and setting it to Latching allows it to momentarily engage something (tested this on my #2 FC's Pedal #1 and Pedal #2 jacks)....

+1. Would like to have switches connected to "pedal" inputs on FC12 be able to be used as additional stand in switches.

Back
Top Bottom