Implemented Allow modifier at the Synth Attack control [Implemented]

Using AE 1.06.01, I tested the following (currently nonmodifiable) parameters in the Synth block:
Type, Track, Attack, Filter Q
by attaching modifiers (both LFO or exp pedal). There weren't any detectable artifacts or issues.

For those wanting to test other blocks and parameters, here is a thread:

Here are the testing results:
1598234908985.png

Last edited:
Using AE 1.06.01, I tested the following (currently nonmodifiable) parameters in the Synth block:
Type, Track, Attack, Filter Q
by attaching modifiers (both LFO or exp pedal). There weren't any detectable artifacts or issues.

For those wanting to test other blocks and parameters, here is a thread:

Here are the testing results:
View attachment 71768

Thank you for the reminder! I have installed Axe-Edit 1.06.01. The modifier works flawless at the Synth Attack parameter.

I hope that they will allow to make it accessible. That shouldn't take much effort.

Great job. Either my guitar or playing or both don't quite sound as classical cello-y as yours. :)

I believe that the first Compressor is running too hot. Try reducing its Vol output. I had the pot volume of my Strat slightly turned down.

Thanks. And I'm also running HB's (JB/59) which are probably a bit hotter than your strat (if single coil).

Thank you, FAS team! :)

Now, if we could have 6 instances of the Synth block, we could use polyphnic hex-processing with the GK breakdown box 🤓

Back
Top Bottom