• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Wish Allow controller assign for Chorus Delay time.

manatarms

Some chorus' have a variable delay time where it sweeps between two different delay times (ie. 20ms-25ms). It would be nice to be able to assign a controller to the delay time that then could be assigned to an envelope (I think I'm describing that correctly.)

javajunkie

That is how a chorus works. Delay time is modulated by an LFO. The delay time on the Axe-fx sets the minimum delay time, The depth the amount of difference between the min and maximum delay (higher depth = greater max delay). For more precise control over the depth of the delay set the auto depth to off.

manatarms

That is how a chorus works. Delay time is modulated by an LFO. The delay time on the Axe-fx sets the minimum delay time, The depth the amount of difference between the min and maximum delay (higher depth = greater max delay). For more precise control over the depth of the delay set the auto depth to off.
Thanks so much for the insight. I never knew that!

Top Bottom