Allan Holdsworth presets v11

Thanks Simon - sounds great - when I unlink the Global Blocks, will it effect my other presets? I haven't used Global Blocks yet...

Thanks ...the lead soünds absolut fantastic smooth and round - my favorit now, cause most presets are mainly metall (no offence pls) but I love this sounds more (Lukather, Neal Shoan, Santana and.....):p:encouragement::lol

ok done. aplologies to those who already downloaded them. get the new versions and they should be fixed. it was just the clean and swell that were affected.

m@ knows the scoop :)

i didn't do a demo of these, because i'm really very lazy and i assume (maybe wrongly) that you lot are probably tired of my sub-holdsworthian noodlings by now, but i'll do one if pushed...

m@ knows the scoop :)

i didn't do a demo of these, because i'm really very lazy and i assume (maybe wrongly) that you lot are probably tired of my sub-holdsworthian noodlings by now, but i'll do one if pushed...

Consider yourself pushed! :encouragement:

I agree Allan and Axefx would be perfect for each other. Could replace the 4 Magicstomps. Thanks for the presets.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom