Allan Holdsworth Omnipatch

Does anyone still have an Axe Fx II version of this? Just wondering about trying all this stuff out
Here's my older patch that I made for my AxeFx II. The lead tone isn't quite as dialed in as I got on the FM3 patch, but the delays are 100% because I copied the settings straight from Allan's Magicstomp patches. If you have a Carvin/Kiesel Fatboy or HH2, the clean tone is spot on. There are two volume blocks in this patch, attached to External 1 and External 2. Instead of Allan's setup of a volume for clean and a volume for lead, I have it set up with a master volume pedal on External 1 and for External 2, heel down is clean and toe down is lead (or maybe it was the other way around... it's been a few years).

Attachments

• Fatboy (factory cabs).syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 28
Here's my older patch that I made for my AxeFx II. The lead tone isn't quite as dialed in as I got on the FM3 patch, but the delays are 100% because I copied the settings straight from Allan's Magicstomp patches. If you have a Carvin/Kiesel Fatboy or HH2, the clean tone is spot on. There are two volume blocks in this patch, attached to External 1 and External 2. Instead of Allan's setup of a volume for clean and a volume for lead, I have it set up with a master volume pedal on External 1 and for External 2, heel down is clean and toe down is lead (or maybe it was the other way around... it's been a few years).
Just noticed this reply, thank you so much!

:D

Hello All,

I was lucky enough to get my FM9 last year and I have been missing this patch a lot. I took some time to manually transfer the effects over to the FM9. I am using my amp sounds (JC120 and a Fryette). Still though, you may find this useful as a start for classic Allan on the FM9.

Comments and feedback always welcome.

Thanks and the biggest thanks to Poparad for creating the FM3 patch.

Attachments

• Allan Take The Hindmost.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 51
thanks for doing this. You might want to put the vol in bypass mode for the public patch. When I first loaded it I got nothing but thankfully you documented it was external .

I didn't realize this was Jeremey (my friend) who posted this. I should have known.

I did a lesson on holdsworth 4th voicings using scene 1.

No swells though...

Back
Top Bottom