FM3 Allan Holdsworth - "All Our Yesterdays"

Poparad

Power User
I recently finished transcribing the Synthaxe part to Allan's song "All Our Yesterdays." It alternates between perfect 5ths tuning and standard tuning, so I'm alternating between a Carvin Holdsworth Fatboy tuned in 5ths and a Gibson ES-135 in standard tuning. I played the vocal melody on the Kiesel Zeus.

I'm using a Deluxe Reverb model with the Memory Man delay block setting, a 4-tap multidelay block, a plex delay block set to plexverb for the beginning and the shimmerverb for the end, plus all that running into a Specular Tempus reverb pedal on the "Spatium" setting. So, in other words, a hell of a lot of reverb. I'm also using an EHX Superego to sustain the chords better between switches.

The vocal melody part is again using the Bogner patch that @orion32773 posted here recently. I'm really loving that sound! The short bridge melody is using the Matchless amp model. All three amp models are using @York Audio IRs (Deluxe Reverb, Matchless, and Bogner).

Last edited:
I loved UK! went to one concert, wish I could go back in time... every night at 1AM...
Great Track I'm playing it again...
You guys are great! Hope you don't fight too much...
;)
Time to kill or mental meditation are among my fav UK tracks w/AH...
GB.

Back
Top Bottom