All This Downtuning

so interesting in my early days, I needed to drop tune my guitar or raise the tuning for every song, cheap cassette and phonograph players had inconstant motors... Oh and no guitar tuners either except a pitch fork or a harmonica...

so interesting in my early days, I needed to drop tune my guitar or raise the tuning for every song, cheap cassette and phonograph players had inconstant motors... Oh and no guitar tuners either except a pitch fork or a harmonica...
Pitchfork!?!? That's pretty baller!

You need to hit it with a mallet and then press it against your forehead to hear the tone while tuning your guitar
I usually impale myself with it and wack the end against a steel beam to get the vibrations going in my internals. That's the only TRUE metal way to tune.

Tuning of a song changes everything, if you want open strings ringing and chugging, there is no way to do that using a capo on a E tuned guitar. Inb4 ukulele rythm sound :)

It saddens me when people post arch enemy (are they still in C standard?) without it being Angela era. I'm old in modern metal years.

It saddens me when its not Johan Liiva ...the first two albums are their best!

Dino on FF Demanufacture nailed the B tuning tone....I haven't heard anything better since.....
stopstartcore needs to go the way of the dinosaurs

It saddens me when its not Johan Liiva ...the first two albums are their best!

Dino on FF Demanufacture nailed the B tuning tone....I haven't heard anything better since.....
stopstartcore needs to go the way of the dinosaurs

Zero Signal from the Mortal Kombat soundtrack was my first exposure to FF. I still love that track.

Back
Top Bottom