FS All sold

monkeymanx

Inspired
The Axe FX III has sold but I still have the EV-1 if anybody is local and interested.

Putting a feeler out there... Looking to sell local. I'm in Southeastern Connecticut. I'd rather not ship as I don't have the original box. I picked up this Mark I second hand earlier this year and the EV-1 was bought new by me. Everything works as it should and is in great shape. Looking to do a $1650 cash sale which I believe is a pretty reasonable amount of savings over buying a new Mark II or even buying a used shipped Mark I. PM me if you are interested. I've sold a couple other Axe FX II units here in the past as well as my original Axe FX III Mark I back in early 2020.

Only reason I'm selling is that I'm going down to a small setup with just a desktop thunderbolt interface. I'm going to be selling some other gear along the way as well as I don't use the gear that often and haven't been as productive as I thought I would be. Either way, if you are interested in saving some money and you want to make the drive PM me.

I have uploaded the rest of the pictures as attachments. As you can see the only scuffs are on the bottom and they are very minimal.

Attachments

• Axe FX III 1.jpg
    Axe FX III 1.jpg
    994.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Axe FX III 2.jpg
    Axe FX III 2.jpg
    728.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Axe FX III Back.jpg
    Axe FX III Back.jpg
    777.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Axe FX III Bottom.jpg
    Axe FX III Bottom.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 10
  • Axe FX III Side 1.jpg
    Axe FX III Side 1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 9
  • Axe FX III Side 2.jpg
    Axe FX III Side 2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 10
  • Axe FX III Top.jpg
    Axe FX III Top.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:
I have been contacted already about the EV-1 and shipping. Just to be clear I’m looking to have $50 in my pocket after selling it so the buyer would have to pay for actual shipping.

Back
Top Bottom