All in one box...still gets me

Yeah, and the fractal wiki is great in that you can target a block and right there is a block diagram of the signal flow. Well done...

Until it shits the bed at a gig... uggh, have backups peeps.

Depends on how big/important the gig is ....

Mid tour, wedding gig for 500 people, playing for 3 people at a coffee house on a Tuesday afternoon..... going to depend on how badly I’d feel the need for the show to go on.

Depends on how big/important the gig is ....

Mid tour, wedding gig for 500 people, playing for 3 people at a coffee house on a Tuesday afternoon..... going to depend on how badly I’d feel the need for the show to go on.

Doesn't matter how many people show up... contractual obligation. Wont trust mine again, have backup plan in place.

I’ve owned 5 different Axe Fx boxes, and haven’t had a single failure of any of them at gigs since 2011. Like the OP, I am continually amazed at all it does for me, and my uses are a fraction of what it is capable of doing.

Even so, I keep a FlyRig in my case because the show will go on... it’s not about the gig, it’s about my reputation as a performer and a business entity.

But back to the post... it’s never been more exciting or more wide open in what you can pull off with a rig that’ll fit in a Mini Cooper!

Yes, been messing with a mess of pedals and cables and all that shit for a backup plan, and it's awful. It's compact and it sounds good but, no I dont miss wiring a 16 space rack with all the fixins.. I still have a box of custom cables i've made over the years.. i need to buy stock in switchcraft.

Back
Top Bottom