All hail Yek and the Wiki

Rick

Axe-Master
I am sure he's mentioned it, but man am I impressed with our man @yek I went to the Wiki looking for some AFX II stuff, and son of a gun... that madman already has an AFX III page under construction. It already has a ton of information, too. What a guy!

Alexander, if you don't hear it enough (and I'm sure you don't) thank you for everything you've done and are doing for the Fractal community. Your work is awesome!

@yek does amazing work, and he's always contributing to the community. I joined the forum about four months before I got my AxeFX, and his Wiki / posts / presets were invaluable for my immersion into the Fractal world. A bit tip of the fez, to you, Sir Yek-A-Lot.

@yek you are one of the tireless old timers that is always making themselves available to help others and work to improve what has become a valuable community - thanks to you and those like you.
Pauly

The info and support he provides is amazing. The FAS support and info here and input and projects from multiple others easily make this the best digital platform product line for guitar players and it is not even close.

Last edited:
I recently discovered the wiki and have found it to be SUPER helpful and i dont even own my own box yet! A great resource. Very well put together. Thank you!

Yek is...

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
! ! ! ! ! Da Bomb ! ! ! ! !
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Back
Top Bottom