Aliens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could go ghetto/homage to the great one....

750-Frankenstein_quarter.jpg

The quarter was originally under the bridge to prevent it from going sharp when he rested his hand on it. After that all of his stuff was designed so that the bridge rests flat on the top of the guitar.

Other than that, look at the tremol-no or tremsetter.

Did a search and found.... myself. See if your prototyping effort is better than and more cost effective than the stuff that's already out there. I'm sure some of us would love to beta test whatever you guys come up with. My first guitar, a Charvel Jackson dinky has the biggest mistake of my gear life on it, a Kahler trem from 1996 or so that is a piece of pure dogshit.

Tremsetter or Tremol-No?
I have many various trem stopper types developed over the decades. I have several Tremol-no on several guitars and a few still in the package.

My main axe at the moment is a 1980 GL Steinberger with an S-Trem.

Picked up a couple Kahler trem equipped guitars at the time. Great response and feel …lousy tone and sustain.

I have a Jam Trem yet to be installed …tone, sustain and locking ability imho is superb.

Also Floyd’s first trem (no fine tuners). Saw a Hendrix tribute player Randy Hansen GP article and I acquired one.

Last edited:
I'm very familiar with Big Bang and LambdaCDM, thank you. Because of that, no, I don't believe there are more credible theoretical frameworks. They may very well be supplanted in the future by other schools of thought as we learn more, but they do the best job today of explaining what we know.

If you are fully aware of the Big Bang and exactly how it came about ….ie…it’s fabrication…you’ll most likely agree with everything that I’m pointing about it’s invention.

It’s history no doubt shows it’s deliberate fabrication.

Other models have way more credibility to the scientific empirical data than that fabricated model.

I come from a family rooted in NASA/ Boeing / Grumman. I feel sorry for the moon hoax believers. They're cheating no one but themselves. They've taken one of Humanity's greatest achievements and, for some inexplicable reason, convinced themselves it's some kind of conspiracy to delude the world.

Another thing I fail to understand is why some people think that going to the Moon is an impossibility. It was nothing more than a series of technical challenges to overcome. And they were overcome. One by one. Step by step. First with Mercury, then Gemini, then Apollo. All of it was documented in meticulous detail. Thousands of people are still alive today who are directly involved, including my father and many of his friends.

I'm not here to debate the subject. I'm stating that it happened. There is nothing to debate. I'm proud of each and every person involved, especially those who risked and gave their lives for exploration. But I accept the existence of deniers, as I accept the fact that all systems are prone to noise.
I agree 100%.................

View attachment 106076

If anyone thinks that laughable high school level shop class contraption could get to the moon made with a pile of garbage then one would have to be at a level of unmatched level of gullbility.

And not to mention some more shenanigans out of endless ones discovered:

View attachment 106077
View attachment 106078

Believing that went to the moon is a laughing stock of the centure. You have to be kidding me man. Do you realize what sophisticated technology is needed to go there or even to space? Whoever believes in this stuff has to start learning basic logic then arithmetic all over again. This is not hard to dismantle this stuff.
How ridiculous. If you had any sense you would realize it is NOT a big deal. It was then. Now, any billionaire can get there. But have fun in your conspiracy theme park.......................

If you are fully aware of the Big Bang and exactly how it came about ….ie…it’s fabrication…you’ll most likely agree with everything that I’m pointing about it’s invention.
Just curious. Do you find that works with other people? Do people suddenly buy into your conspiracy theories simply because you tell them they agree with you, right after they told you they don't?

I have many various trem stopper types developed over the decades. I have several Tremol-no on several guitars and a few still in the package.

My main axe at the moment is a 1980 GL Steinberger with an S-Trem.

Picked up a couple Kahler trem equipped guitars at the time. Great response and feel …lousy tone and sustain.

I have a Jam Trem yet to be installed …tone, sustain and locking ability imho is superb.

Also Floyd’s first trem (no fine tuners). Saw a Hendrix tribute player Randy Hansen GP article and I acquired one.

I saw that guy a few times in the 80’s. He would take his wireless and run outside the bar with the band still playing inside. Also had a 1st gen Floyd. Sold it a few years ago. It was a bitch to get set up but after that it wouldn’t go out of tune.

Just curious. Do you find that works with other people? Do people suddenly buy into your conspiracy theories simply because you tell them they agree with you, right after they told you they don't?
Lol…no …again it’s scientific empirical evidence. It’s documented and even published lol.

May be you are simply ignorant of such evidence?

It appears you are otherwise you won’t be stretching your response with conspiracy theories?

I’m not dissing you btw….as the masses are totally ignorant of the history and the empirical evidence showing the fabrication of the theory.

Again…history shows it’s fabricated in desperation as the alternative they find a “horror”.

All documented and published lol

The LRO Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter got some photos of the tracks and debris left by the missions. And as @la szum points out, there is no way that many people could all keep their mouths shut. Just not possible. But each to his own beliefs.
And many already haven't kept ther mouths shut other than the astronauts. Don't think that would be too good for a phony astronaut's ego.

Lol…no …again it’s scientific empirical evidence. It’s documented and even published lol.

May be you are simply ignorant of such evidence?

It appears you are otherwise you won’t be stretching your response with conspiracy theories?

I’m not dissing you btw….as the masses are totally ignorant of the history and the empirical evidence showing the fabrication of the theory.

Again…history shows it’s fabricated in desperation as the alternative they find a “horror”.

All documented and published lol
LambdaCDM has stood the test of time and enjoys widespread support in the scientific community. It is bolstered by decades of peer-reviewed publications and is almost universally held to be the best theoretical framework we have for understanding the early stages of the universe. You calling people "ignorant" changes none of that.

But this crusade seems to be important to you for some reason, so I'll wish you good luck trying to sell your conspiracy theories.

It only works on me if someone includes random Memes generated and shared on Facebook. Then I am all in.
I mean how convincing can convincing get? ;)

How ridiculous. If you had any sense you would realize it is NOT a big deal. It was then. Now, any billionaire can get there. But have fun in your conspiracy theme park.......................
Any billionaire? Then why aren't they going? 😆
I certainly would go and n luxury if I had that kind of money. And gotta love Jeff Bezos going to space at mach 3. Ya that's some very believable escape velocity there. 🤡

Forget the moon, since humans have never even been to space I think it would be hard to get to the moon. Satellites and telescopes, perhaps in space, but not humans.

Again, I ask you, if humans have been to space then why still to the day there is still not a single 360 degree video shot in every direction up there? It would be very easy to prove and has been asked of NASA many times to which they are unable to provide for the spacewalks. And I'm not even so sure such videos even exist for the so called Unmanned devices in orbit now that I realize. Lol

And if conspiracies are outlandish, ok fine, but tell me why then do so many countries have to sign onto a treaty that bans people from going past a certain Antarctic circle in the Antarctica? What the hell are they hiding??

It's as if a person just asking question and not being naive somehow results in being ridiculed as some conspiracy nut when in reality I'm just asking questions, and witholding sure beliefs in anything till the evidence is good. And in many things I'm just not convinced. It's just too easy to spot trickery and that's why I've managed to stay afloat in my industry to not get taken advantage of. No different standards and it's resulted in my operations surviving past the point where many businesses went bankrupt during the scamdemic. It was a very savage playing field to survive in what I do based on raw material costs.

Last edited:
Hopefully we've all learned a lesson here about the danger of hallucinogenic drugs.
Depends on which ones. You may want to look into the cognitive health benefits of microdosing on psilocybin. Wish I'd have gone higher on that dose actually but I was still skeptical. That stuff repairs serotonin pathways! Getting the extract next! (Legal in the region of earth that I do it by the way so nothing against the law is being posted here ).

Last edited:
I've decided to delete my response I made to your response. You are not worth it.

All I will really say is that conspiracy is not fantasy. It's actually a real criminal court charge to be charged with criminal conspiracy. And many pharmaceutical companies, government employees and corporations have faced such charges in the past and have been fined. So as a result, maybe a conspiracy theorist isn't so outlandish after all. Maybe they should just be acknowledged as people who question the words of known liars.

But hey, don't question anything fed to you by government and media, obey all authority, get CDC and Dr. fauci number stickers, get all boosters and even the monkeypox jabs too, and last but not least: mask up!

Climate change, covid, masks, flat earth, hollow earth, vaccines with microchips, 5G, Moon landing, Ukraine, planes crashing World Trade Center, chemtrails, Sandy Hook school shootings, explosion at Beirut port, Elvis is alive... I am wondering if your tin foil hat mentors at Bitchute are also considering the dead-notes a hoax, like some do at TGP. Maybe we are new-world-order machiavellian reptilians aiming to cause global panic to discredit Suhr and other reputable brands in favor of the Chinese guitars from Alibaba.com ;)

Last edited:
Depends on which ones. You may want to look into the cognitive health benefits of microdosing on psilocybin.
We can actually agree on this one. I'm fascinated by the research of Roland Griffiths at Johns Hopkins, although his studies don't involve microdosing.

Last edited:
Climate change, covid, masks, flat earth, hollow earth, vaccines, 5G, Moon landing, Ukraine, planes crashing World Trade Center, chemtrails, Sandy Hook school shootings, explosion at Beirut, Elvis is alive... I am wondering if your tin foil hat mentors at Bitchute are also considering the guitar dead-notes a hoax, like some do at TGP. Maybe we are machiavellian reptilians aiming to cause global panic to discredit Suhr and other reputable brands ;)

Some great gags that get inserted to make the rest look silly too. It's a classic Association fallacy. And that's exactly how they get you lining up for the next immune booster. I'm sure you'd be the first to line up for that every 6 months if offered. You keep me posted on how that works out for you.

You forgot drinking cockroach milk (lemme know how that tastes when you line up for that one too. Don't believe me? Look even your favorite news network made an article on it!!!
https://www.cnn.com/2016/07/27/health/cockroach-milk/index.html

Guess that explains the quality of their news reporting too.

Wasn't really convinced at the shielding power of aluminum wrap there. It's a bit thin so i prefer a grounding matt perhaps for sleep. Ideally a copper cage to surround the bed too but but I haven't gotten the latter yet that's quite the operation. That type of copper isolation would be cool to meditate in. In fact I've heard of expensive retreats that offer that. Those lucky elites ehh...

Hey you forgot monkey pox and fluoride in water.
Guess you aren't a big fan of triple filtration or water ionizing then are you.

LambdaCDM has stood the test of time and enjoys widespread support in the scientific community. It is bolstered by decades of peer-reviewed publications and is almost universally held to be the best theoretical framework we have for understanding the early stages of the universe. You calling people "ignorant" changes none of that.

But this crusade seems to be important to you for some reason, so I'll wish you good luck trying to sell your conspiracy theories.

People always refer to conspiracy theories when their preferred philosophical cosmological models are questioned. This is the case with practically all controversies….

Yet major discoveries and paradigm shifts are made as a first result of questioning such philosophies.

The Big Bang is not a fact whatsoever as you should know …so why the vitriol from you when such questioning arises?

96% of the theory is missing lol! Dark Energy and Dark Matter! Your claim that the theory has stood the test of time is a bit reckless in light of science finding …the theory NEEDS Dark Matter & Dark Energy to have even a smidgen of credibility! Lol

Over 50+ years of searching and NADA!

What’s ironic is that in science..it has evolved to a state where …theories must be “falsifiable”.

Again one of the reasons why cosmology is in a state of crisis is precisely because of all the ugly bootstraps fabricated and added to the model to answer the subsequent findings that have the model totally untenable. …ie…Dark Energy & Dark Matter!

Again the documented evidence that supports the alternative …they find as “horrible”! Lol

Imagine …scientific empirical evidence is deemed a “horror”. Lol

Empirical evidence …is empirical evidence…it cannot help but be what it is! Lol

Your desperation with conspiracy theories assertions are simply that …desperation.

Especially again in light of all the scientific empirical evidence showing the contrary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom