Aliens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF! I've just opened one of his videos, and he denies the blast at the Port of Beirut. :eek:

I should have been at Beirut at that time, for work, but I cancelled my trip for covid concerns. Some of my coworkers and their families were seriously affected by that explosion. Keep that BS at the nuthouse where it belongs.
Ok so let me ask you then, do you think he is not on the side of the well being of children then in his video called "the world is a wicked place" ? Sounds to me that the ones being dismantled in that video are the actual nuthouse people and proves that there is some very serious problems on this planet.

I may not have the guy's Christian views or numerology views, but you need to know what stuff to take literally from people like that and what is more metaphorical. As soon as I saw him sticking up for what's right then I can overlook some of the other stuff as just amusing and you either get it or you don't when it comes to people like that.

Last edited:
A friend if mine, officer in an European military was deployed in Libano by then, we spoke about it. I guess if he saw that video he'd laugh a lot.

Jokes aside (have you seen the beans commercial?!), here's the latest scary s^%t I found... vessels orbiting the moon and casting a shadow. 3 of them.

Ha ha! You're right - I was looking at some dirt on my monitor :).

Based on the phase of the moon, the sun is way behind and ever so slightly to the right from the moon. Remember that it's 93 million miles away. Light coming from that direction hitting an object close to the surface would cause a much more elongated shadow, one that would likely miss the moon's surface altogether.

Used to be 98 percent sure in that belief. I could never be 100 percent because I am not an expert in the fields of science or math or physics, and #2, I don't have the means to travel to space to confirm that. However I still am more inclined to believe in a spherical earth than a flat one.

But then I started seeing some strange things that didn't add up in spacewalk videos and even the Redbull space jump fakery, and then the Bezos launch that didn't even come close to reaching so called 'escape velocity. At that point, was the first time in my life I started to question my worldview and whether we have all been brainwashed. At least in the way NASA and Google earth has presented reality to us.

Then one thing after another just didn't add up, like that we still do not to this date have any full 360 degree video in each direction on the same footage on any space walk.

I then realized that in each spacewalk video in orbit, the earth was turning at a different speed in each video, and in one video it wasn't turning at all. But the glitchiness of a lot of videos in anti-gravity as less smooth and less believable than in some movies which executed the studio tricks a lot more smoothly.

Then I saw this documentary called American moon and that was when I knew the moon landing was obviously a total hoax. At that point I really started raising my eyebrows at a lot of things may not seem like how we have been fed to believe them.

But of course, none of this proves that the earth is round, but I have no reason to believe that humans have ever been to space.

On the size and/or shape of the earth, that 98 percent surety has gone down to the 70's percentage after seeing this shocking video where the guy uses physics, mathematics, and photography and infra-red photography science to show that real life observations with lens, distances, etc, do not match the model presented to us by Google earth or NASA.

I'm not claiming the earth is flat, but the model we have been fed is not accurate and there is strange sketchy stuff going on as people start discovering things with gadgets and devices. All I would tell you is if you believe in a spherical earth, but just remember that you should just take your beliefs with a grain of salt... whatever beliefs they may be, and that the only way you can be 100 percent sure that the whole globe model is not a hoax is by experiencing first hand any evidence. Because there can be loads of theoretical and mathematical data based on shaky foundations. And that has even happened in many fields of science including medical shenanigans.

Good luck.

The fabricated and manipulated Big Bang Standard Model is the spring board for wild cosmological conjecture with many of the masses swept away into such speculation and philosophical fantasies and purely philosophical whims of so called possibilities.

…ie..the multiverse fantasy and multiple physical dimensions.

The fabricated and manipulated Big Bang Standard Model is the spring board for wild cosmological conjecture with many of the masses swept away into such speculation and philosophical fantasies and purely philosophical whims of so called possibilities.

…ie..the multiverse fantasy and multiple physical dimensions.
The Big Bang is our current best understanding of the origin of the universe we live in. However, cosmology is hard and there is much we don't understand. If you're looking for an easy science where there are no unknowns, you're looking in the wrong place.

I come from a family rooted in NASA/ Boeing / Grumman. I feel sorry for the moon hoax believers. They're cheating no one but themselves. They've taken one of Humanity's greatest achievements and, for some inexplicable reason, convinced themselves it's some kind of conspiracy to delude the world.

Another thing I fail to understand is why some people think that going to the Moon is an impossibility. It was nothing more than a series of technical challenges to overcome. And they were overcome. One by one. Step by step. First with Mercury, then Gemini, then Apollo. All of it was documented in meticulous detail. Thousands of people are still alive today who are directly involved, including my father and many of his friends.

I'm not here to debate the subject. I'm stating that it happened. There is nothing to debate. I'm proud of each and every person involved, especially those who risked and gave their lives for exploration. But I accept the existence of deniers, as I accept the fact that all systems are prone to noise.

That's no moon, it's a space station.
Most of the craters seem to have the same depth. odd.
you guys heard about the ringing that happened on landing as well as on when they "bombed" it looking for ice?
what about the asteroid that's a bit undecided (changes direction) filmed a while back?

I've recently come across a scientific concept called the "Heirarchy of Evidence" which rates the 'quality' of evidence and assertions in accordance to credibility and how close any truth can be derived from them, etc. Fascinating stuff. Ideas, anecdotal evidence, opinions, editorials, and even 'expert opinions' are, unsurprisingly, at the lowest tier in the hierarchy as far as reliability, quality, and overall usefulness and utility. This is where is seems 95% of social media 'experts' are residing. Yay....

The Big Bang is our current best understanding of the origin of the universe we live in. However, cosmology is hard and there is much we don't understand. If you're looking for an easy science where there are no unknowns, you're looking in the wrong place.

There is credible science and corrupt science. If you are aware of the origins of the Big Bang Standard Model and just exactly how it came to be …and understand the embarrassing dilemma modern science at the time was faced with …you would quite easily see that there are other models that are in fact far more credible and in line with actual scientific empirical evidence than the Big Bang evolutionary model.

You see the alternative to it (Big Bang lambdaCDM) is totally unacceptable and in fact considered to be a horror and had to be avoided at all cost.

Cosmology is actually in a state of crisis at this stage as the standard model cannot actually stand on its own without many major boot straps.

Unless those “boot straps” are shored up quickly …it’s curtains for the Big Bang standard model.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom