Aliens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruno was burned at the stake for his other worlds notions among other heresies listed.

The implications are far reaching and potentially discrediting the Christian narrative.

He (Jesus) came to Earth. John 1:xx

Jesus then would be and could be relegated to a being (advanced?) from another material world in this universe
If you research, there are several theories that actually state something completely different.

If you research, there are several theories that actually state something completely different.
Regarding the Church condemnation?

It's basically written in church history and archives.....even the protestants rejected him and outcasted him in England when he went there after his rebuke by the church. Finding his "ideas" too absurd...

Albert Einstein took a dump on the dreams of FTL travel of everyone in the Universe by proving it's not possible. We're all pretty much stuck in our home Solar Systems. But that's okay. It's still a whole lotta space, with a whole lotta resources.

They burned themselves once in "the war or the worlds".
And that’s why we inoculate ourselves, manipulate weather and terraform our planet on their demands, so we can receive our inhuman masters with open legs and bent over, thanks to treasonous agents in our midst!

Albert Einstein took a dump on the dreams of FTL travel of everyone in the Universe by proving it's not possible. We're all pretty much stuck in our home Solar Systems. But that's okay. It's still a whole lotta space, with a whole lotta resources.

Actually, he proved no such thing.

Anything can travel faster than light.

As a kid I used to pretend my grandmother drove her car faster than light, she never saw anything coming until it was behind her. You don't know how lucky you are to have me.

Albert Einstein took a dump on the dreams of FTL travel of everyone in the Universe by proving it's not possible.
Not so long ago, it was thought that you couldn't break the sound barrier - you'd disintegrate the plane or something.

It's possible that Einstein didn't figure out everything there is to know.

Well the report is due tomorrow...I'm looking forward to reading it. At the very least, there are security and defense implications regarding the issue that, it would seem, cannot be ignored any longer and must be studied by the officialdom.

I've been playing the Star Wars "Cantina Song" and the 5-note theme from "Close Encounters Of The Third Kind" on the FM3 to get into the spirit of the whole thing 🌌🚀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom