Aliens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any of you guys are interested in aliens, spirituality, politics, and conspiracy theories check out the Alex Collier 1994 interview. This video completely changed my life. Some of the information is outdated at this point, and some of the predictions never came true, but it's one of those things that I really believe to be true. I can feel it in my gut.

Bruno was burned at the stake for his other worlds notions among other heresies listed.

The implications are far reaching and potentially discrediting the Christian narrative.

He (Jesus) came to Earth. John 1:xx

Jesus then would be and could be relegated to a being (advanced?) from another material world in this universe

Seems rather odd that the latest and greatest multi-million dollar aircraft with what you would expect to be some really sophisticated camera optics can't produce a better image than a blurry blob or shadow skirting across the sky.
Try taking a picture/video of a plane and it will become readily apparent.

It's our tech. They just won't admit it. So classified your run of the mill Navy aviator doesn't have any idea it exists. We have been dumping trillions into R&D since 1947. Spending hasn't decreased since the so called end of the cold war. Our country has pretty much been driven by the military industrial complex since WWII. I'm sure the Alien cover up conspiracy is a welcome distraction to the ones keeping military tech secret.

Last edited:
It's our tech. They just won't admit it. So classified your run of the mill Navy aviator doesn't have any idea it exists. We have been dumping trillions into R&D since 1947. Spending hasn't decreased since the so called end of the cold war. Our country has pretty much been driven by the military industrial complex since WWII. I'm sure the Alien cover up conspiracy is a welcome distraction to the ones keeping military tech secret.

Interesting idea. Makes a lot of sense when you think how long it to took to develop the stealth fighter in secrecy.

Certainly plausible. Especially when you consider the tech that is now available for any of us to watch on YT, how advanced that tech is, you gotta figure the stuff that is currently top secret, has to be pretty damn mind-blowing.
What I find hard to explain with this line of thinking, is these ancient paintings we have, that clearly show what looks to be spaceships in some of those works of art.

Interesting idea. Makes a lot of sense when you think how long it to took to develop the stealth fighter in secrecy.
When I worked on the Boeing JSF the contract was awarded in Nov 1996 and two aircraft were designed and built by Dec 1999. It was completely "paperless". All done digitally without blue prints. Cost 750mil. That timeline and dollar amount is nothing compared to the over 10trillion spent over the course of 75 years. That's 3/4 of a century that 1000s of dedicated brilliant people had basically an unlimited amount of money to develop things...most of which is done in complete secrecy.

Certainly plausible. Especially when you consider the tech that is now available for any of us to watch on YT, how advanced that tech is, you gotta figure the stuff that is currently top secret, has to be pretty damn mind-blowing.
What I find hard to explain with this line of thinking, is these ancient paintings we have, that clearly show what looks to be spaceships in some of those works of art.
Those are definitely intriguing...I think lost ancient advanced civilizations are very plausible given the age of the earth, cataclysmic events, and how advanced we have become in such a short period of time. However...if the annunaki are real and if and when they return...we are ALL fucked. Lol...

When I worked on the Boeing JSF the contract was awarded in Nov 1996 and two aircraft were designed and built by Dec 1999. It was completely "paperless". All done digitally without blue prints. Cost 750mil. That timeline and dollar amount is nothing compared to the over 10trillion spent over the course of 75 years. That's 3/4 of a century that 1000s of dedicated brilliant people had basically an unlimited amount of money to develop things...most of which is done in complete secrecy.
Follow the money... (Unless it just disappears, like that $2.3T that Rumsfeld announced on Sept 10...)

Most individuals take photos/videos with phones not commercial television cameras which I believe that video was. Correct me if I am wrong.
My post referred to "...the latest and greatest multi-million dollar aircraft with what you would expect to be some really sophisticated camera optics...". Without hard evidence, it's like debating the existence of God. I'm out. Peace!

Those are definitely intriguing...I think lost ancient advanced civilizations are very plausible given the age of the earth, cataclysmic events, and how advanced we have become in such a short period of time. However...if the annunaki are real and if and when they return...we are ALL fucked. Lol...

Yup. Toss in humanities ability to fuck up its home and make its own nest unlivable and infertile
over time and you have to wonder??

Don't Hopi origin stories revolve around cycles of collective death and rebirth? A descent
into the underworld ( a sort of dormant seed stage when things "go to hell!") and then re-emergence
as a new cycle of "let's try to do better this time!: begins again?

My post referred to "...the latest and greatest multi-million dollar aircraft with what you would expect to be some really sophisticated camera optics...". Without hard evidence, it's like debating the existence of God. I'm out. Peace!
Evidence either way would be nice.....I'm going to go cover my bedroom in tin foil and make myself a shiny new hat now.
🙄

I'm betting these things are our own latest drone tech...a drone's speed and maneuverability is not limited by the physics of a pilot's human body!

Obfuscation, corrupt science and within the academia itself has compromised facts and research since the studies started going the other way.

Reactions: Vio
Just turned 56 a couple weeks ago. When I was 16, me and a friend drove to the top of a remote mountain (arrived just before midnight) and watched strange lights moving in the sky close to where we parked at for roughly 3.5 hours. I can't say aliens, but what we watched couldn't be explained by known technology of then or now (1981). There's more stories through the years of people seeing strange lights in the sky but no one can say for sure what it is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom