• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Aliens.

reclavea

Power User
My post referred to "...the latest and greatest multi-million dollar aircraft with what you would expect to be some really sophisticated camera optics...". Without hard evidence, it's like debating the existence of God. I'm out. Peace!
Obfuscation, corrupt science and within the academia itself has compromised facts and research since the studies started going the other way.

Reactions: Vio

NeoSound

Fractal Fanatic
Just turned 56 a couple weeks ago. When I was 16, me and a friend drove to the top of a remote mountain (arrived just before midnight) and watched strange lights moving in the sky close to where we parked at for roughly 3.5 hours. I can't say aliens, but what we watched couldn't be explained by known technology of then or now (1981). There's more stories through the years of people seeing strange lights in the sky but no one can say for sure what it is?

NeoSound

Fractal Fanatic
Bruno was burned at the stake for his other worlds notions among other heresies listed.

The implications are far reaching and potentially discrediting the Christian narrative.

He (Jesus) came to Earth. John 1:xx

Jesus then would be and could be relegated to a being (advanced?) from another material world in this universe
If you research, there are several theories that actually state something completely different.

reclavea

Power User
If you research, there are several theories that actually state something completely different.
Regarding the Church condemnation?

It's basically written in church history and archives.....even the protestants rejected him and outcasted him in England when he went there after his rebuke by the church. Finding his "ideas" too absurd...

Tonedeaf

Experienced
Albert Einstein took a dump on the dreams of FTL travel of everyone in the Universe by proving it's not possible. We're all pretty much stuck in our home Solar Systems. But that's okay. It's still a whole lotta space, with a whole lotta resources.

JayCM800XL

Experienced
They burned themselves once in "the war or the worlds".
And that’s why we inoculate ourselves, manipulate weather and terraform our planet on their demands, so we can receive our inhuman masters with open legs and bent over, thanks to treasonous agents in our midst!

reclavea

Power User
Albert Einstein took a dump on the dreams of FTL travel of everyone in the Universe by proving it's not possible. We're all pretty much stuck in our home Solar Systems. But that's okay. It's still a whole lotta space, with a whole lotta resources.

Actually, he proved no such thing.

Anything can travel faster than light.

maxdown

Fractal Fanatic
As a kid I used to pretend my grandmother drove her car faster than light, she never saw anything coming until it was behind her. You don't know how lucky you are to have me.

jefferski

Fractal Fanatic
Albert Einstein took a dump on the dreams of FTL travel of everyone in the Universe by proving it's not possible.
Not so long ago, it was thought that you couldn't break the sound barrier - you'd disintegrate the plane or something.

It's possible that Einstein didn't figure out everything there is to know.

Top Bottom