Aliens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Earth is a sphere 👍🏻....a globe ...not flat 😊👍🏻

Used to be 98 percent sure in that belief. I could never be 100 percent because I am not an expert in the fields of science or math or physics, and #2, I don't have the means to travel to space to confirm that. However I still am more inclined to believe in a spherical earth than a flat one.

But then I started seeing some strange things that didn't add up in spacewalk videos and even the Redbull space jump fakery, and then the Bezos launch that didn't even come close to reaching so called 'escape velocity. At that point, was the first time in my life I started to question my worldview and whether we have all been brainwashed. At least in the way NASA and Google earth has presented reality to us.

Then one thing after another just didn't add up, like that we still do not to this date have any full 360 degree video in each direction on the same footage on any space walk.

I then realized that in each spacewalk video in orbit, the earth was turning at a different speed in each video, and in one video it wasn't turning at all. But the glitchiness of a lot of videos in anti-gravity as less smooth and less believable than in some movies which executed the studio tricks a lot more smoothly.

Then I saw this documentary called American moon and that was when I knew the moon landing was obviously a total hoax. At that point I really started raising my eyebrows at a lot of things may not seem like how we have been fed to believe them.

But of course, none of this proves that the earth is round, but I have no reason to believe that humans have ever been to space.

On the size and/or shape of the earth, that 98 percent surety has gone down to the 70's percentage after seeing this shocking video where the guy uses physics, mathematics, and photography and infra-red photography science to show that real life observations with lens, distances, etc, do not match the model presented to us by Google earth or NASA.

I'm not claiming the earth is flat, but the model we have been fed is not accurate and there is strange sketchy stuff going on as people start discovering things with gadgets and devices. All I would tell you is if you believe in a spherical earth, but just remember that you should just take your beliefs with a grain of salt... whatever beliefs they may be, and that the only way you can be 100 percent sure that the whole globe model is not a hoax is by experiencing first hand any evidence. Because there can be loads of theoretical and mathematical data based on shaky foundations. And that has even happened in many fields of science including medical shenanigans.

Good luck.

so so many hoaxes going on these days eh. so many wanting absolute proof of everything before believing anything, and/or disbelieving anything cuz there's an ounce of unexplained, despite a mountain of explained - whatever happened to growing up and learning (or being grow'd up and remembering having learned) from one's parents, how to spot BS - I feel old, but I think my BS meter is still calibrated.

edit: Seems obvious to me the level + complexity of technology, planning, logistics etc, required to pull off a moon landing type hoax successfully (paricularly in the 60s when those "disciplines" were not as advanced as today), is far greater than what was / is required to just do the thing that is claimed to be a hoax.

Last edited:
so so many hoaxes going on these days eh. so many wanting absolute proof of everything before believing anything, and/or disbelieving anything cuz there's an ounce of unexplained, despite a mountain of explained - whatever happened to growing up and learning from one's parents how to spot BS - I feel old

The conspiracy theories are endless. I've found that at TGP there are dead-notes deniers, and I have been called troll, OCD and obsessed for explaining that I've had dead notes at 3 guitars. I am wondering if these dead-note deniers are somewhat aligned with the climate change deniers and the pandemic deniers 🤣

I once had a honest conversation with a covid and climate change denier. He confessed that he does it just for the fun of creating chaos and laughing at the reactions of the people. An authentic troll. But so dumb that I am afraid that he could end up really believing all that after repeating it so many times.

The conspiracy theories are endless. I've found that at TGP there are dead-notes deniers, and I have been called troll, OCD and obsessed for explaining that I've had dead notes at 3 guitars. I am wondering if these dead-note deniers are somewhat aligned with the climate change deniers and the pandemic deniers 🤣

I once had a honest conversation with a covid and climate change denier. He confessed that he does it just for the fun of creating chaos and laughing at the reactions of the people. An authentic troll. But so dumb that I am afraid that he could end up really believing all that after repeating it so many times.

I've decided to delete my response I made to your response. You are not worth it.

All I will really say is that conspiracy is not fantasy. It's actually a real criminal court charge to be charged with criminal conspiracy. And many pharmaceutical companies, government employees and corporations have faced such charges in the past and have been fined. So as a result, maybe a conspiracy theorist isn't so outlandish after all. Maybe they should just be acknowledged as people who question the words of known liars.

But hey, don't question anything fed to you by government and media, obey all authority, get CDC and Dr. fauci number stickers, get all boosters and even the monkeypox jabs too, and last but not least: mask up!

Last edited:
I've decided to delete my response I made to your response. You are not worth it.

Maybe they should just be acknowledged as people who question the words of known liars.
I sat in 5th grade and watched the moon landing live, went with interest to the space centers and lauch pads, read, studied, and followed with interest in what was an amazing accomplishment carried out by brave and amazing people - can I be acknowledged too?

I sat in 5th grade and watched the moon landing live, went with interest to the space centers and lauch pads, read, studied, and followed with interest in what was an amazing accomplishment carried out by brave and amazing people - can I be acknowledged too?

Yes, I acknowledge you for your efforts. You get a ribbon for participation in the world stage full of fakery for the masses.

You should look into the science behind the manipulation of gravity, there are articles on someone named Dr. Salvatore Pais who has patents backed by the US military involving the manipulation of gravity, which is achieved via microwaves (obviously way more complex) surrounding the border of the ship, but it's reliant upon technology that hasn't been fully developed yet (with the exception of the proof of concept, and some kind of model iirc, by some students @ MIT) A Room Temperature Super Conductor.

Nonetheless, the science is extremely fathomable. If you've ever looked into Bob Lazar and his explanation on how the ships that crashed at Roswell operated, he explains how they're able to shoot a particle accelerator @ something called Element 115 (something we can't produce a stable form of yet, but it's been proven to exist). Which is specifically machined into a certain type of polygon (Here's a relative article discussing a breakthough discovery in a complex geometric shape that allows complex quantum level computations to be made on a single piece of paper: Article), that when it reaches a certain temperature, it becomes insanely dense and produces it's own gravitational field, which is then essentially transmitted through gravity emitters that essentially allow you to control it. It's all within the realms of absolute possibility, but we're at a standstill due to our lack of knowledge with material science. That being said, it speaks volumes that we've had have no material science R&D within 0-gravity, but that's a whole different conversation within itself that's riddled in speculation.

We're just about to reach the realm of quantum computing in every day life as well, the next 20 years are going to be insane in terms of technological development, and I honestly cannot fucking wait.
Looked into him:

"Pais's patents flow as an intimidating river of mumbo-jumbo that most trained physicists would recognize as nonsense, although many might simply disengage in confusion, and there are always some who might even be credulous. Of what, however, is hard to say, as it is not really clear what Pais is even claiming, apart from the room-temperature superconductor which, if it were true, would be huge news."

Thanks, lately I've been getting my news from Mag Bitter Truth Official on bitchute. Quality material.
Been following him since the Ukraine ______ started up and can't get enough of him ever since.
You likewise.

WTF! I've just opened one of his videos, and he denies the blast at the Port of Beirut. :eek:

I should have been at Beirut at that time, for work, but I cancelled my trip for covid concerns. Some of my coworkers and their families were seriously affected by that explosion. Keep that BS at the nuthouse where it belongs.

so so many hoaxes going on these days eh. so many wanting absolute proof of everything before believing anything, and/or disbelieving anything cuz there's an ounce of unexplained, despite a mountain of explained - whatever happened to growing up and learning (or being grow'd up and remembering having learned) from one's parents, how to spot BS - I feel old, but I think my BS meter is still calibrated
Actually, I believe the bigger issue is that "people" do not CARE about proof or evidence. Way too many.

WTF! I've just opened one of his videos, and he denies the blast at the Port of Beirut. :eek:

I should have been at Beirut at that time, for work, but I cancelled my trip for covid concerns. Some of my coworkers and their families were seriously affected by that explosion. Keep that BS at the nuthouse where it belongs.
Didn't look into the Beirut one.
Of course, I don't agree with everything he says nor do i take everything he says literally. And his skepticism is maybe stretched at times.
But definetly one of several people that's helped me open up my eyes. But I do strongly reccomend the documentary "American moon". It is absolutely the most thoroughly detailed moon landing skeptic doc out there. Another real shocker that made me wake up and say enough is enough, I won't be played for a sucker anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom