Alice In Chains tribute (more videos)

bstaley

Inspired
Hey guys, I posted a video last week from a show and it seemed to be well received. I figured I'd post a few more. I had some requests for the preset and I promise I will post it, it's just that the gear (including Ax8) has been packed due to gigs and rehearsals and I haven't had a chance to unpack and connect to the PC to get the preset. I will get it posted as soon as I can. There's really nothing special about it. It's based off of HBE V2, with v30 speakers.

Anyhow...I hope you enjoy the videos. I think they turned out pretty well, except for the main camera vibrating from the kick drum, which I wasn't aware of until after the fact.

Check My Brain:

Dam That River:

Junkhead:

Ain't Like That:

Sea of Sorrow:

I wasn't familiar with the songs by name so went back and listened...wow you guys sound great and do the band justice. Thanks for sharing!

Outstanding. Love it. Been a few years since my 'playin' out days' but man I remember suffering through some awful bands. They could all take a page from your book. You are all obviously well rehearsed. Vocals, guitars, the mix …. tight as hell. Just outstanding. Thanks for sharing.

Nice! Man I love AIC. That first "Yeah..." in Junkhead was bad a**! Really good job all around though, and the AX8 sounds great...great playing too man!

Awesome!
Couldn’t tell, but did you use the Ptich Block for the Check My Brain riff during the verses? I think it’s just an octave...

Back
Top Bottom