AITR

I seem to be the odd one out here, but I personally would rather reduce the number of Factory IRs (if that is a feasible option?) rather than reducing the number of User IR slots.

Or at the very lease, as suggested earlier, having the global option somewhere to use FullRes or keep User IR as is.

But very curious to experiment with FullRes nonetheless!!

Cheers,
Joce

I seem to be the odd one out here, but I personally would rather reduce the number of Factory IRs (if that is a feasible option?) rather than reducing the number of User IR slots.

Or at the very lease, as suggested earlier, having the global option somewhere to use FullRes or keep User IR as is.

Cheers,
Joce
Sayonara Legacy bank!( but fear it is not doable)

Yes I forgot the existence of legacy cabs too 😅. They are options so . Maybe it’s complex to let the customer the choice of which section he will sacrifice .

is it the only feature in 17.00 or they are more goodies ?

Cheers,
Joce

It makes no sense to delete factory banks, including Legacy, because that would directly harm the sharing of presets.

Last edited:
To add to this, my current axe3 patches try and emulate this very crudely. I have one Cab block for close mics and a second cab block in parallel for room/far field IRs. The room block has a reverb block after with a room verb to try and give this effect. Works ok but this would be ideal.

It makes no sense to delete factory banks, including Legacy, because that would directly harm the sharing of presets.
I was just thinking about how does eliminating any slots deal with the presets that use those IR's?

Back
Top Bottom