AITR

This is actually exactly what I've been hoping for. I have a Bricasti m7 with a preset called "studio E". Its a 1 second decay room and I just love to play trough that preset as the last thing in the chain. I have not been able to replicate that room reverb in the axe but if I'm not overlooking something this means I can IR capture that reverb and it will sound pretty much identical?

This is actually exactly what I've been hoping for. I have a Bricasti m7 with a preset called "studio E". Its a 1 second decay room and I just love to play trough that preset as the last thing in the chain. I have not been able to replicate that room reverb in the axe but if I'm not overlooking something this means I can IR capture that reverb and it will sound pretty much identical?
Yup, you can capture that IR and then use it as a convolution reverb.

1. This will currently only be available on the Axe-Fx III Mark II. Our other products do not have the NV memory to store the large IRs. I will look into ways of possibly supporting this on the other products. The Mark II has double the NV memory of the Mark I. All the NV memory on the Mark I is allocated. If the demand is great enough one possibility is to reduce the number of slots in the User IR banks and allocate the freed memory to FullRes slots.

Super excited about this. I would happily, happily, happily, give up cab space for this.

Back
Top Bottom