AFX3: Can we still hope improvements AND FIXES on AX8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

g.lolo3

Just bought my AX8 2 months ago and I'm pretty happy with it.
But I think that there still have improvements and, more important, fixes to do.
For me improvements would be Midi Block and Global Amp. Fixes would be the looper (loop "modified" when exit/reenter looper screen so sync will be lost, really disappointed with this). That seems to be old requests from many users that have still to be done. With the 3 I'm a bit afraid that it will never be...
What do you think about it?

Last edited:
Expecting improvements here and there too, a bit more work in the preamp tubes modeling.. not just one goodbye-patch like with my Ultra after the release of the II. New amp models are always welcome, would be cool to keep feeding the 2nd gen as long as there's no new AX8.

I hope for optional bands in the PEQ blocks with a controller on the gain of the bands. It shouldn't be a hell to program. I think it would be the biggest improvement for me and for anyone who like to balance their guitars and change their character depending on the pitch of the note. It's a real game changer.

I dream of x, y, z states in the amp block. I guess the next generation floor unit will have four channels and or two amp blocks.

That said, Im only using half (or less) of the overall potential in the current Ax8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom