AFX2 + Guitar Resonator video demo - feedback and sustain at all volumes!

Holy moly - your work sounds incredible. Not just the gizmos, but you! Thanks for sharing.

Agreed! I like the tasteful playing... I can hear some of your Vai and Satch influences here and there in the tune.

The video itself was nice, and well presented. Interesting tool, although I do wonder how easy it would be to use in a live performance setting.

By the way, coming from and old-ish dude, I have to ask this question: how old are you? If I had to guess I would say about 18... no insult intended or anything, you just look really young to be playing that well :)

Agreed! I like the tasteful playing... I can hear some of your Vai and Satch influences here and there in the tune.

The video itself was nice, and well presented. Interesting tool, although I do wonder how easy it would be to use in a live performance setting.

Thanks a lot!! :)

The live use difficulty depends on what you want to do with it. If you only want to sustain a few notes or create feedback effects here and there, it's pretty easy and I'm sure anyone can do it after half an hour of practice with the unit. To use it like I did in the song, it requires more practice, but it's not as hard as one might think. ;)

By the way, coming from and old-ish dude, I have to ask this question: how old are you? If I had to guess I would say about 18... no insult intended or anything, you just look really young to be playing that well :)
Hahaha yeah I hear that all the time (and take it as a compliment ;) ), but I'm actually a "well preserved" 27 year old! :D

Very cool would be great in the studio, LIVE might be a little tough.
I still want to see what CLIFF has on paper!
Right now im using a mesa boogie and a 2x12 side by side with my Axefx2
Waiting to see what cliff has up his sleve

I'm not sure, but I think Cliff was talking about the Sustainiac Model C when he posted this:
That's pretty much exactly the idea I had except I envisioned the input as a line-level input from the Axe-Fx.

But who knows what else he's got up his sleeve ;)

Back
Top Bottom