After 2.0 update, I am totally blown away by this Axe fx II !

jethro

Inspired
I have played guitar and chased tone for 28 years.I have had eventides,lexicon,tc electronics,roland,digitech,and everything else.Two huge racks when playing out.Just fx and two heads.Plus two 4x12 cabs.With what I dialed in tonite in a short amount of time is far beyond anything I'd ever dream of with racks of gear.Heads and cabs included.Mesa,Vht and marshalls.I've had this thing since last friday night (9/16/11) and thought,Oh ........its better than my ultra.Not that impressed.After the firmware upgrade I cant even begin to see where I'll end up.It has set a totally new standard of sound quaility for me.All in one box/rack ! I have yet to set up my mfc and two expression pedals.Maybe this weekend.I know that will take it to a even higher level ! I really applaud Cliff and The team at Fractal !!!!! I will never have a rack less than 4 spaces and I'll sound like a semi hauled me in! I can only await the things to come,Team Fractal are #1.

Thanks again! A life long customer,

P.S Could we ever get Zappa's Ship ahoy effect? Or is that somewhere already in there?

Back
Top Bottom