After 11 years I'm finally becoming an Axe-Fx owner!

JeffNeiman

I just wanted to share my enthusiasm of joining this community with you all. For 11 years I've wanted to get one of these, but I was never in a position to afford the purchase. Yesterday, that all changed!

I'm eagerly awaiting-what could be-the greatest mail delivery I've ever experienced.

Cheers!!!

I just wanted to share my enthusiasm of joining this community with you all. For 11 years I've wanted to get one of these, but I was never in a position to afford the purchase. Yesterday, that all changed!

I'm eagerly awaiting-what could be-the greatest mail delivery I've ever experienced.

Cheers!!!
Which one?

Cheers!!!
I think you'll find it well worth the wait!

Welcome Jeff!
Try not to dwell on those wasted 11 years!!
You're gonna love it. :)
Thanks
Pauly

Cheers!!!

Welcome, were all here on party business.I got mine a year ago, haven't turned anything else on since and hardly scratched the surface. The content and people on this forum are stellar.

You still have time to load up on coffee, donuts, and other supplies before stepping into the World of Fractal.

After 10 years, as far as I follow the products of the fractal, I finally bought ax8 this year, in Serbia it is still difficult to buy, but I succeeded, the best processor I have ever purchased. So far, I have not found any indignation only because I do not have enough time to play - I sometimes have to sleep

Last edited:
After 10 years, as far as I follow the products of the fractal, I finally bought ax8 this year, in Serbia it is still difficult to buy, but I succeeded, the best processor I have ever purchased. So far, I have not found any indignation only because I do not have enough time to play - I sometimes have to sleep
Welcome, Dejan! Sleep when you must, but only when you must. :)

Congrats , you”ll love it .just remember to save your presets,make snap shots . Sometimes it’s easy to tweak a preset and get lost in it with playing and forget to save . This is from experience ;)

images

Back
Top Bottom