AFS100 - heavy - RODO - preset

You have flying fingers man, awesome!
jajajaj, thanks man, really cost me quite do it. jajajaaj humbly speaking, hope to your liking the preset, please leave your test of it to hear my preset with other violas. Thanks again for your comments as always are welcome.

Please leave your test of it to hear my preset with other violas. Thanks again for your comments as always are welcome.

I will test this for sure, this evening I have some spare time...
I come home after being out all August on hollidays and I'm updating...many good things to be happy: quantum 4 and a bunch of buddies presets...
The first of your presets that I tried is this Het sound:
http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=4481
Sounds freaking well with lot of balls, I made the usual changes for adapt it to my tastes: cab F60 and lowered the gate settings to: -72db threshold, 1.72 ratio (I use passive pickups).
I tested your preset with my 1996 Gibson SG Special with the stock Gibson 490T pickup in bridge position:
1747521.jpg
I enjoy engaging/disengaging one or both EQ blocks, Is awesome how affects the overall sound, thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
I will test this for sure, this evening I have some spare time...
I come home after being out all August on hollidays and I'm updating...many good things to be happy: quantum 4 and a bunch of buddies presets...
The first of your presets that I tried is this Het sound:
http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=4481
Sounds freaking well with lot of balls, I made the usual changes for adapt it to my tastes: cab F60 and lowered the gate settings to: -72db threshold, 1.72 ratio (I use passive pickups).
I tested your preset with my 1996 Gibson SG Special with the stock Gibson 490T pickup in bridge position:
View attachment 34876
I enjoy engaging/disengaging one or both EQ blocks, Is awesome how affects the overall sound, thanks for sharing!
wonderful etolkien the preset het remain tremendous l ohe tested on a recording I made with a track entersandman with my ibanez guitar with DiMarzio and sounds awful, how important the preset actually is how you record, 4 slopes 2 left and 2 right you panneadas 100 and 80 that generates a good mattress powerful violas I think with the afs100 amplifier gives you that clean deep grave I seek. even though I do not like the whole mix, I do amateur. so I ask ax forum users try my preset surely take out better than I do.
I look forward to your test both preset. again I appreciate your response and your interest in my preset. regards
good guitar this sg.;)

Back
Top Bottom