Affiliations

Yeah but only to explain the situation. That’s why I did not say who the guy is nor what the brand is as I did not want to promote anything.
Yeah, but you can't keep that secret forever. :) Though I'm not sure "registered user" quite describes your status. I'm a registered user of a Line 6 product, but I'm not an endorser, and I'm not on their artists' page. ;)

Yeah, but you can't keep that secret forever. :) Though I'm not sure "registered user" quite describes your status. I'm a registered user of a Line 6 product, but I'm not an endorser, and I'm not on their artists' page. ;)

Gonna change it. Language barrier. I’m not a native English speaker.

I once, 20 years ago, beta tested and suggested a few features for the Peavey TubeFEX upgrade, and I have maintained a friendship with the guy I helped (John Fera), and was a winter NAMM guest of theirs in 2001 (bumped into Dweezil Zappa, andsaw Spinal Tap!) and again in 2019, though I have not beta tested anything since.

Do I need to disclose that in my sig or is the 20 year gap safely out of the statute of limitations?

I once, 20 years ago, beta tested and suggested a few features for the Peavey TubeFEX upgrade, and I have maintained a friendship with the guy I helped (John Fera), and was a winter NAMM guest of theirs in 2001 (bumped into Dweezil Zappa, andsaw Spinal Tap!) and again in 2019, though I have not beta tested anything since.

Do I need to disclose that in my sig or is the 20 year gap safely out of the statute of limitations?
pretty sure it refers to current, active, on-going affiliations.

Dude...I had a TubeFEX. It was a killer piece of gear.

Back
Top Bottom