• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Affiliations

lauke-lux

Fractal Fanatic
Normal demand IMHO, I'm juste afraid that Troll's will juste create a false ID, continue to troll anyway and be even more dangerous. Bastards are bastards, not sure that any conventions would make draw back such people.

clarky

Axe-Master
sorry Cliff I've only just seen this…
if you're an endorsed / sponsored artist are you now required to list the manufacturers?

Vhalen50

Experienced
I doubt it. I imagine its more important if you are EMPLOYED by the company, not endorsed. Completely different. Many endorsements these days are as easy as asking.

jm_kerr

People will always hate and diss on the best things. The same way they do for me and Cliff's team the Patriots. They hate us because they ain't us. ;)

That brings up an interesting question. Does the FXII have a deflate simulator? :lol

Rick

Fractal Fanatic
That brings up an interesting question. Does the FXII have a deflate simulator? :lol
Sure does! It only pastes half as many points on the Colts set to "Deflate" as it does when set to "League Standard." That's why most think it would be ridiculous to use such a thing!

Top Bottom