AF3 ir capture

edo

Power User
Vendor
I was about to capture a couple ir's with the af3, but i just found out that output 2 L is xlr only.. does that mean that I must use an xlr / jack cable to connect from output2L into front of amp or is it possible to use output 3 L instead?

You can also use Output 4.
Yeah, that's what I figured.. after all it's clearly written on the Display (with a very well deserved capital D!)
While we're at it, I keep getting this sort of slap back delay within the ir.. is that the mic picking up the room reflection while capturing the ir? If so, will turning the amp volume down do the trick or should I just move it somewhere else?

Yeah, that's what I figured.. after all it's clearly written on the Display (with a very well deserved capital D!)
While we're at it, I keep getting this sort of slap back delay within the ir.. is that the mic picking up the room reflection while capturing the ir? If so, will turning the amp volume down do the trick or should I just move it somewhere else?
Yes, that's the room. You're probably in a small room. Lowering the volume will not help. Gobos can help. Or treating the walls. Or move to a larger room with oblique walls, ideally.

Reactions: edo
Back
Top Bottom