Aerosmith "Blue Army Tour" Last Night

PRSfreak4

Power User
These guys can still play. I went to Aerosmith's 2015 "Blue Army Tour" show last night at the Van Andel Arena downtown Grand Rapids MI. "Living Colour" is touring with them and they are worth watching!!

My hearing is definitely off a bit today, but recovering progressively. If anyone does have tickets for the remainder of the tour I would suggest bringing hearing protection... Seriously... I'm 28 and regretting not brining plugs even for a part of the show.

Some videos and pics from last night if anyone is interested!

Enjoy, I was surprised that Mr. Tyler could still shred his vocals apart with such sophisticated sex-induced thrusting going to town on the air in front of him.
steven-tyler-pelvic-thrust-o.gif

I'm surprised Steven and his ego could fit on the stage and still have room for the rest of the band. :lol

You couldn't help seeing an element of that on stage. Joe Perry did well with some of it singing together and what not, but I think went back over to his 3,527 Marshall stacks to just hang out.

I wish you could look under the stage :)

Seriously? How about Living Colour?

And yes M@-man, I wish as well :D . You know, you guys @ FAS really make it hard for us to aesthetically appreciate all the time it took to get those Marshall's stacked up all pretty like :lol
p4uvs.jpg

Last edited:
I seen them 7 or 8 years ago and didn't get into it. They played 75% newer stuff and just the old radio hits. Never again for me.

I saw them a couple of years ago. I thought they were good live. I only went because my old man dragged me there. I've never found out what's so appealing about them.

The worst part is, I had to sit through poison's set to get to it.

Back
Top Bottom