Bug? AE 3.01 - not saving presets

sadicus

Hi, seeking advice on WTF changed in Axe-Edit. (Currently 3.01)

example:
Custom Patch 386
Preset> Save new preset number> Bank D 387, 400, 500<EMPTY>, etc. It will not save.

If "Store" is done on the AXE FX II XL hardware, it will save, HOWEVER, after the patch is saved to a new number, and Axe-Edit is used to save (over itself) it deletes all settings, that hardware saved.

Also it would be helpful to have the consistent terminology used in both software and hardware.
example: "SAVE" "STORE"

I'm not sure what you're describing. When you say "deletes all settings," what does that mean? Are all parameters set to zero, or...?

To save a preset with axe edit , choose a empty preset in the bank , edit preset or import preset , hit save. If you want to move a preset from a location to other , open tools , axe edit presets , and drag & drop your preset to new location...

SOLVED

Hi,
Updated Axe-Edit 3.01
FW Update AFXIIXL 16.01
save is now working as expected. (still, not sure why it was not saving)

"deletes all settings," = blank grid. the "Blocks" effects, amp, cabs, and eq, disappear, they are deleted.

If you want to move a preset from a location to other , open tools , axe edit presets , and drag & drop your preset to new location.
I just reviewed the manual, and read that, thanks!

Also some of the AXE-Exchange files look like this: "QuadDelay !.syx"
they have long spaces, and "!", file size is 6.33kb, anyone know wht that's about?

Where is the Thread Tool "delete Post" It was not my intention to make this post, I was collecting data of the save issue and accidentally posted. oops.

Back
Top Bottom