Advice Needed Urgently

sprint

Axe-Master
Just got a Vmail at work indicating two very large heavy boxes were delivered to our door which say "Atomic" on them.

Spouse asking what they are, how much they cost.

What do I do!!!

Last edited:
Before she goes "Atomic" on you, lie like a cheap rug.

It's your early birthday present, honey! lol

Well, at least when she kicks you to the garage you can have plenty of quality time with your new rig. You'll need that time, trust me!

Something like this--

They belong to a friend, his wife just would not understand so he had them sent to our home. He will pick them up in a year or so but till then he said I can use them, in fact he insist! To make sure they are in proper working order.

Thankyou all for your input.

So I followed Sixstring's advice and firmly fessed up. Thankyou Sixstring for bringing me to my senses.

Although I'm still tweaking, I can report that a Rochtron Velocity 300 + 2 Atomic passives have more than enough power to sonically fill the Garden shed in which I now live.

Thankyou all for your input.

So I followed Sixstring's advice and firmly fessed up. Thankyou Sixstring for bringing me to my senses.

Although I'm still tweaking, I can report that a Rochtron Velocity 300 + 2 Atomic passives have more than enough power to sonically fill the Garden shed in which I now live.

Way to go man... don't let the woman tell you how to spend your money. Now go blast the roof off your Garden shed :lol.

I solute you in the true fashion of Tim Allen... Oh Oh Oh

EDIT:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V9YZ7C88iU&NR=1

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom