Admin M@'s new avatar

Am I the only one who subconsciously hears Chris Farley as "Tommy Boy" turn to his dad and say "She's like a... 10"? I'll just throw out there that Admin M@ has a tremendous knack for selecting avatars.

Nope!

I see.. So I guess it takes Bo to bring the early-adopters with low post counts out of the woodwork... ;-)

Or maybe anticipation for V10 is making us ALL crazy... I... Feel... Like... Cutting... ;-)

I don't wanna spread disappointment among you guys, but the 10 in this avatar is a countdown. May 1st will have a 9 on it, June 1st a 8 and so on....
1st February 2014 it'll drop!! :roll

If memory serves correct from the last avatar change, it was a couple of months before the 9.0 BETA firmware was realeased.

It took a couple more months after that before the first final verson was released

Just enjoy what you have today instead of whining about something you don't have because eventually the updates will end whether you like it or not.

I don't wanna spread disappointment among you guys, but the 10 in this avatar is a countdown. May 1st will have a 9 on it, June 1st a 8 and so on....
1st February 2014 it'll drop!! :roll

WRONG...it will be 2014, 2015, 2016.....and so on ;)

If memory serves correct from the last avatar change, it was a couple of months before the 9.0 BETA firmware was realeased.

It took a couple more months after that before the first final verson was released

Just enjoy what you have today instead of whining about something you don't have because eventually the updates will end whether you like it or not.

Wouldn't it be weird if the wiki would have firmware 10 info and it being unreleased for the next two months?

I see.. So I guess it takes Bo to bring the early-adopters with low post counts out of the woodwork... ;-)

Or maybe anticipation for V10 is making us ALL crazy... I... Feel... Like... Cutting... ;-)

Well, you know... ;-) It was more the Tommy Boy thing, and I REALLY wanted to know if I was the only one!

Actually, I don't get all the V10 anticipation... But then again, I also have a new guitar I've been waiting for since v9.0's initial release en route. :-D.

Please note: the above statement contains hints of boastfulness, sarcasm, and outright denial regarding my anticipation of V10's arrival.

The only thing Anderson Cooper would enjoy doing with Bo Derek is shop & gossip. He's gay!!!
Rohipnol? I'll re-phrase .... Maybe M@ is the chemically induced love child of Anderson Cooper and Bo Derek

John Derek liked to film his and Bo's private life during their marriage so there's evidence it could be true!!

John Derek - Bizarre Home Footage

LOL ... It's being so cheerful keeps you going y'know

Perversely I'm actually more interested in seeing a beta or otherwise version of AE than FW10

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom