• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Wish Adjustable boost, just like Axe Fx III?

GuitarLife

I don't know if that should be possible? But it would be extremely helpful if there was an adjustable boost function in Ax Fx II, similar to Ax Fx III.

The locked dB increase may in some cases be an overload, but nevertheless, a smaller drive increase will be useful.

h.c.e.

Power User
I don't know if that should be possible? But it would be extremely helpful if there was an adjustable boost function in Ax Fx II, similar to Ax Fx III.

The locked dB increase may in some cases be an overload, but nevertheless, a smaller drive increase will be useful.
Input Trim will do just that. "Boost" is just a fixed 12 dB Input Trim I do believe.

GuitarLife

Oh yes, thank you for the advice..:)
I did oversee, that I could use extern foot switch, for the Input Trim, instead of Boost, this are very usable. And with that one could also activate a filter block in a particular scene, (not necessarily) to have it act like a adjustable boost pedal, at the same time, this is nice. Sorry my bad..
The modifier for Input Trim for my part, in Axe-edit, will then go from Start 50 % to end at about 66-70% and give it a nice soft boost, with a distorted amp.

So Input Trim is just an input increase in dB? And how much is the it increasing from 1 to 2 in dB?

By the way congratulation with a fantastic product, it sounds insane..! This is incredible and in fact amazing..

Top Bottom