Wish Additional Feedback Send and Returns

I mentioned this at the axe-fest; would be great to have maybe 2 more sets of send and return blocks to reduce the need for shunts in some more complex routing organizations and also provide more flexible routing of signal paths

This would be huge for me — and if there’s no downside, I’d be so grateful!
Methinks it will be some years before a hardware upgrade to the III format ...by then you will have forsaken all material possessions. Tough luck dude. ....oh wait
This is a Firmware request....righty o......next week then. ;)

Methinks it will be some years before a hardware upgrade to the III format ...by then you will have forsaken all material possessions. Tough luck dude. ....oh wait
This is a Firmware request....righty o......next week then. ;)

I can only hope! Doesn't seem like too much work to implement from what cliff mentioned, so here's fingers crossed :)

+1

Would be nice; you could have several little sections of effects rather than have to work so linearly. I like this.

Exactly! The ability to drop signal chain anywhere is really freeing and I end up using my second feedback loop specially for that; 2 more would give me a lot of freedom branch off effects chains and drop the result in places that one be affected by the rest of the main chain, etc.

+1

Would be nice; you could have several little sections of effects rather than have to work so linearly. I like this.
Yes, me too.

I was splitting the chain into 3 chunks:
Stomps
Amp(s)
Rack/console

Recently merged the stomps and amp(s) chains to get one send/return back to play with elsewhere.

The return has a nice level control that is convenient for volume control, or, as I am using it, for a 4.5dB cut to drop volume for quieter parts when not soloing.

Back
Top Bottom