ADDING VOLUME PEDAL BLOCK - Mission Pedal Expression problem

vintageguitarz

Inspired
When I try to add a volume pedal block in Axe Edit when I select my Mission Pedal - Expression and it simply does not work in this application. I have done this creating an adding a Wah Block with no issues. I do not see anyone with this problem but I thought I would mention it. I can add it using the front panel of the Axe FX with no issue. Can you guy look into this? Thanks Much Very Grateful and Happy Axe FX II User. You guys ROCK.

I would like to add ... what is the best volume pedal to use with the Axe? Mission? Boss? Which model?

Tested. Works fine. In the VOL block click the modifier symbol in the center of the Volume parameter. In the modifier menu select the pedal's external controller as source.

When I try to add a volume pedal block in Axe Edit when I select my Mission Pedal - Expression and it simply does not work in this application. I have done this creating an adding a Wah Block with no issues. I do not see anyone with this problem but I thought I would mention it. I can add it using the front panel of the Axe FX with no issue. Can you guy look into this? Thanks Much Very Grateful and Happy Axe FX II User. You guys ROCK.

Yek and Kris I have selected the modifier as the expression pedal I already have configured and end up with a volumes pedal that does not respond as crating a WAH block does. I guess I might take screen shots to show how I am creating this, but as I mentioned the problem seems to be with axe edit and not the axe fx 2. Because if I try to do this with the front panel I have issues with doing this.

Back
Top Bottom