Adding more expression pedals to Rocktron All Access

Anybody know of an inexpensive breakout box that will alow me to have 1 or 2 more expression pedals for my rocktron all access? I found a midi solutions one but I'm not sure it will do what I want.

What about
The Reflex Universal Expression Controller? From source audio.
This device also allows one controller to control multiple devices.

What this and the Expressionator do is allow you to switch one controller to multiple ports... What you need is more ports :(

What you need is something that uses midi... An analog device is not going to solve your problem.

You could explore a small midi controller like the MC-6... I think it supports 2 pedals.

It would need to send it's midi out to the midi in of the All Access (assuming it has one).

End result is equivalent.
How? If he has 2 expression pedal ports, that is the number of expression pedals he can have. He can't "add 1 or 2 more"...

He could control both ports with 1 pedal, but that is not the request... Unless I don't understand the OP.

WHat I'm trying to get at, is some sort of midi box that would go between the midi out of the rocktron all access then have 2 more expression pedal inputs then out of its own midi out to the ax fx.

The reason for thus is to have 1 volune for swells or volume off a 2nd volume with a minimum threshold for gain reduction and a 3rd expression pedal for a wah.

WHat I'm trying to get at, is some sort of midi box that would go between the midi out of the rocktron all access then have 2 more expression pedal inputs then out of its own midi out to the ax fx.
Aside from another midi controller as I previously mentioned, I'm not aware of anything like that.

How? If he has 2 expression pedal ports, that is the number of expression pedals he can have. He can't "add 1 or 2 more"...

He could control both ports with 1 pedal, but that is not the request... Unless I don't understand the OP.
You can control more things using CCs. The solution isn't what the OP wants, but lets not treat the symptom here.

The reason to have more expression pedals is to control more things with CCs. The Mission box lets you control more things with CCs. Yes, you reuse one expression pedal, but that's as good as it's going to get for OP -- there is no way to "expand" the All Access' expression pedal support.

You can control more things using CCs. The solution isn't what the OP wants, but lets not treat the symptom here.

The reason to have more expression pedals is to control more things with CCs. The Mission box lets you control more things with CCs. Yes, you reuse one expression pedal, but that's as good as it's going to get for OP -- there is no way to "expand" the All Access' expression pedal support.
I still don't understand how? The device simply feeds the pedal ports... How does that provide more CCs?

He can use 1 pedal to control 2 ports or 2 pedals to control 2 ports... Either way, it's 2 ports and that means 2 CCs.

I still don't understand how? The device simply feeds the pedal ports... How does that provide more CCs?

He can use 1 pedal to control 2 ports or 2 pedals to control 2 ports... Either way, it's ports and that means 2 CCs.
I was wrong. I thought the Expressionator had a MIDI output on it, not three 1/4" TRS outputs. Ignore me.

Back
Top Bottom