• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Wish Add the extra cab parameters like the axe ii has

Fenderbendr

Inspired
I really wish the ax8 had the extra advanced cab parameters like the axe fx has, such as the room, dephase, and motor drive parameters. I use headphones a good amount, and many guys say that the room and dephase controls help to get betters tones through headphones.

I know I could just use the room reverb, but then I couldn't use a larger reverb, and it's not really the same thing as what's in the cab parameters.

guitareddie

I was actually pretty disappointed that the AX8 does not have the Air parameter in the Cab block (as promised in the manual).
And I do play a lot with headphones so: +1

Last edited:

brokenvail

Fractal Fanatic
I am not sure about room but the Ax cpu can't handle dephase. It has been suggested to get cab lab because you can dephase in there then load the dephased cab to your Ax

Philip34

Experienced
+1
Room and Motor Drive really foundational to my tones in the AxeII - would be as amazing to get these as was getting the Quantum update from older firmware.

Top Bottom