Wish Add Scene Volume to Preset Levelling function

Johan Allard

Power User
The new Preset Levelling function in FM3 1.06b3 work really well and already been super handy. Thank you for adding this!

It would be even better if it also had the current scene volume somewhere. I'd happily sacrifice output volume (the volume of the Output 1/2 block) for current scene volume if it had to be one or the other as I can't see myself ever adjusting the volume of the Output 1/2 block.

Being a 3 owner I hadn't heard of this preset levelling function...I'm going to search for it.

I'm not having luck finding a picture of it or discussion about what it actually does...do you have a link or is it too new and I should wait for a Leon video🤣

Just out of curiosity (since I hadn't the time to update the firmware yet):
Is, or will be, this feature available on the FM3 itself? If I remember correctly, the AX8 hat something roughly similar, which I used to level my presets.

Just out of curiosity (since I hadn't the time to update the firmware yet):
Is, or will be, this feature available on the FM3 itself? If I remember correctly, the AX8 hat something roughly similar, which I used to level my presets.

Yes, on the Layout screen, press Zoom. The meters are at the top.

This is sweet! No more scrolling back and forth between the output block and amp block when leveling.

How about to add the Output Meters to the amp block? That is where a lot of us level out presets. Just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom