Wish Add Engl Special Edition amp

Please consider adding the Engl Special Edition amp.

Which particular part of the amp, with 6 basic sounds and 24 switchable sound, 4 channels: Clean, Crunch, Lead 1, Lead 2, each in modern or classic mode, mega-low punch, it's loaded with lots of options that change the tone, it could turn out to be a pile of different amp models in the Axe-Fx. It's a tall order. ;)

+1, always loved the Engl sound and would really love to have more options in this area.

I almost purchased one of these Engl Special Edition beast heads a while ago gasping at the amount of money I'd have to spend, then I looked at the Engl Special Edition Preamp and choked at the amount of money I'd have to spend then I'd still have to add more money to finish it out. I need a LOT of versatility with my guitar gear. Eventually a light bulb went on and I figured if I was seriously willing to spend that kind of money and still needed effects then the Axe-Fx Ultra (at that time) was the correct path for me and I've never looked back. Now I'm using both the Axe-Fx II and the AX8 and a band mate is using my old Axe-Fx Ultra.

It would be kinda cool to have all four of the Engl Special Edition channels with every possible button and adjustment like the Engl Special Edition head has but that is a tall, tall order. The positive to doing that is that it would give the people that like everything Engl a path to using the Axe-Fx and get the tones and features they are used to using.

Back
Top Bottom