Wish ADAT I/O

Ahh. I was picturing the ole 9-pin cable for syncing two ADATs together, not the optical protocol! Makes sense now.

There are several excellent solutions on the market: format changers.

For example two I can recommend.
First is MUTEC "Format Changer multichannel aa". A bidirechtional AES/EBU ADAT format changer + sample rate converter.
Second is another excellent manufacturer: rme audio. Model "ADI-192 DD" is an AES / EBU format changer, too. I use it for many years and can highly recommend. Highend equipment (and highend price tag).

There are several excellent solutions on the market: format changers.

For example two I can recommend.
First is MUTEC "Format Changer multichannel aa". A bidirechtional AES/EBU ADAT format changer + sample rate converter.
Second is another excellent manufacturer: rme audio. Model "ADI-192 DD" is an AES / EBU format changer, too. I use it for many years and can highly recommend. Highend equipment (and highend price tag).

I think that would do 2-channel conversion. I'm looking for 8 in/out.

I use Aphex 141/142 analog-ADAT converters elsewhere in the studio, and could use these, but the benefit of this being built-in is that there'd be no AD/DA conversion, which would minimize latency.

So I want to hook my Fractal Axe iii to my Apollo x4 Quad, so all of the Fractal inputs can then be run into my computer interface. What is the easiest way to do this?

Back
Top Bottom